- Kills Mould, Algae and Lichen. Removes Moss and Prevents Moss Growth. Can be applied via low-pressure sprayer or watering can.
- Bleach free and free from caustic and other harmful chemicals. Safe for children and pets once dried.
- Can be used indoors as well as outdoors. On walls, driveways, astro turf, artificial grass, fascias, PVC, caravans, trailers, boats, roofs, patios, decks and more! Simply apply and leave to work. Also kills spores and keeps new growth of algae, moss and moulds from coming back for months.
- Our concentrated formula makes 50L RTU for every 5L, with a coverage of up to 250 m.sq per jar. This pack will cover 500 m.sq
- Updated for full compliance with new legislation. Why choose anything less?
Using modern surface-active biocidal technology, this product kills mildew, mould, fungus and algae as well as the spores that lead to new growth which keeps your surfaces cleaner for longer. It can be used on almost all hard surfaces including brick, tarmac, slate, plastic and glass. It’s deep cleaning action continues to work for several months after the initial treatment.
We have developed a concentrated solution which should be diluted with water before use. For general treatment of algae etc, add 9L of water to 1L of product (1:9 dilution rate), or for more heavy duty tasks use at a dilution of 1:4. This means that each jar will make up to 50L of ready to use treatment. We recommend a treatment rate of 3-5sqm per Litre of RTU meaning a total coverage per jar of up to 250 sq m. For best results make sure all surfaces are properly soaked!
Application couldn’t be more simple. Simply dilute, apply and leave to work. The process should start within a couple of days and will continue to clean and clear surfaces for several weeks to months afterwards. Surfaces can be brushed to remove dead materials.
Green Cleaner does not contain bleach or caustic, and while animals and children should not be present during treatment, they can be reintroduced to treated areas as soon as they have dried.
Please Note: There are many types of lichens and although it is effective against many of them, 100% efficacy cannot be guaranteed by this or any other product depending on individual circumstances.
Not suitable for use on lawns or flowerbeds. Harmful to aquatic plants and animals.
Please Note: Due to new EU legislation, organisms officially classified as Moss, when found on hard surfaces such as patios, roofs etc can no longer be treated using biocidal products and come under Plant Protection Legislation. We have reclassified and re-labelled this product in-line with the applicable legislation.